Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cottage on the Hill retreat




Made this one a couple of years ago at Kerry's - "Cottage On The Hill", it is one of our annual retreats, this year I think will be year number 7...we usually head over to Nundle early Friday morning it is about a 4 hour drive from Narromine....and we travel back on the Monday...we always have the best time and Kerry really looks after us...very spoilt we are...this pattern is called "Le Jardin"...love the fabrics and I have inserted a bit of chenille for a bit of a different look...

9 comments:

  1. What pretty fabrics! This would be a great quilt for one of those days (which I have been having a lot of lately) where seams never seem to match! A friend in my online patchwork group who lives at Tamworth was recently telling us about her day out in Nundle. I had never heard of it before. The wool mill looks lovely and has lots of tempting yarns by the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Fabrics Peg, if I must say so myself, is this next on the list to be Quilted???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how many beautiful quilts you have made. Gorgeous fabrics yet again and I like the chenille. How are you going to quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I recognized that pattern, Love your choice of fabric!! Have only seen it done in light pastelles ;-D Fun to see that you have used fabric with some texture as well :o)

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it is beautifull. And in between that fabric with a texture is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo, This one is so pretty. I love these smoky colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just so...right! Well done,
    I think you have made a perfect combination of colour and design. Could you please tell me where I can get a copy of this pattern? I just have to do one for myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! I want to make one like this; will you sell me your pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg