Saturday, April 25, 2009


Meet my new lap...this little fellow and I will be spending a lot of time together...this is the second ASUS I have had I find them very reliable....this time I have decided to go with a full keyboard....today I have spent doing BAS's (this is a quarterly return businesses must submit to the Australian Tax Office) (other than my full time job I also have my own small book keeping service) and my new little mate did perform very well.......My Horn sewing cabinet is also my desk, today I had to move into the lounge room we decided to shampoo our carpets, my DH did a fantastic job, the water after doing each room was a bit scary....yuk, and I vacuum on a regular basis....hope you all had a fantastic day.....I almost forgot t must tell you about this lovely piece of software that came with the new laptop...Picasa, I just download my photos, go into Picasa and I can post direct to my blog....fantastic and oh so quick....
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. How exciting to get a new computer. I use Picasa too and it's a super piece of software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new toy Peg. Don't forget about your stitcheries! I tried Picasa several times but don't get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like a new laptop...well, except a new sewing machine. Both are pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really into quick and organized. It looks like with your new laptop, you will have both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice New Toy you have there...I have Picasa too ..it's Great...
    Your New project in the last post is coming along Nicely too..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a new teckie toy for you. Always fun. Have a great weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new computer to play with is always such fun!! Looks like a great laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just love my laptop.......and a new one would be wonderful.......
    I have used picasa for years.......love it.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous! A lap top is my #1 want. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg