Saturday, April 18, 2009

A squishy for me



Last night when I came home from work there was a 'squishy' waiting for me...and I quickly opened it up and look what was inside my 'Spring Swap' gifts....made by Tammy...how cute is this little bunny, she seems to be saying please hug me....now I must give here a name, any ideas??........also in my parcel was an Easter tea towel, I just loved themed tea towels, a very happy spring swag which is now hanging in my sewing room, and some yummy (yes flavoured) Avon lip balm...Tammy thank you so very much for all my gorgeous gifts I love them all.....I would like to also say a huge thankyou to our 'Spring Swap' Hostess, Linda, what a remarkable lady she is, I have seen so many wonderful gifts popping up in blogland, once again Linda congratulations on a very successful swap .....Lets raise out glass to Linda.....and I also raise mine in thanks to you Tammy.....

10 comments:

  1. Whata lovely squishy! You are a very lucky girl! Love the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Very cute bunny. Sorry but everyone else will have to help with names, I can't think of anything at present.
    Bec xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and happy package! I'm horrible with names, sorry. Perhaps a spring flower name...Petunia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful package. I just love the spring colors. Fantastic swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love those squishy parcels that arrive in the mail.
    What a lovely parcel for you too Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Stephanie..Petunia..is cute!
    Judith
    www.creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely goodies there - the bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammy sent you a very nice gift too. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet parcel, you may need to ask Darlene, she's got a brood of rabbits at her house. So glad you enjoyed the swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg