Saturday, June 25, 2011

I think I deserve to….

IMG_6634

 

IMG_6635

do just a little bit of sewing….it was a huge week at work, (but it is every week)……and I am sure you are all the same…so I declare today….”ME” day…..

what do you think????

so today I think I might add some borders to “My Garden”…

I have just downloaded from iTunes the album “21” by Adele….totally awesome…

check her out here…….

have a wonderful Saturday

Take Care Peg…..Rainbow

As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.

11 comments:

  1. go for it Peg and i listened to Adele you are right she is awesome,have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a day now and then just for them! I hope you have a fantastic ME day today :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your 'me' day, I have just made pumpkin scones and am waiting for my daughter to come home from work so I can take her fabric shopping :)have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you declare it so, let it be so!
    I will be happy to have the day be a me day. Yippee.
    Enjoy doing your borders...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your 'me' day was productive in the sewing department. Your "Garden" quilt blocks are looking so sweet can't wait to see more. How did you get the solid areas...fabric or paint?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Go for it Peg!

    Everyone is so crazy for Adele at the moment. I must have a listen!

    Love the quilt you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it wonderful to have stitching to be able to wind down after a busy week..... Your Garden quilt blocks look fantastic...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have/had a wonderful 'Me Day' and de-stressed after a busy working week but I believe that you never need a reason to sew :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely have a Me day, will look forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Peg, it is great to have a me day ...now and then.....looking forward to seeing your Garden quilt pieced...Warm Regards, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful project Peg and I do LOVE Adele too... Such a strong voice....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg