Thursday, June 16, 2011

The second one…..

IMG_6562

IMG_6563

IMG_6599

IMG_6601

On our recent Mt Tenendra retreat, I actually made two table runners from the same fabric (for a little side cabinet I have)…this is the second one…  and these are my completed pot holders that I had made from the orphan blocks ……

June has been a good month for me with finishes…..so how has your month been…..

happy Thursday

Take Care Peg….

When a man does not know what harbour he is making for, no wind is the right wind. 

7 comments:

  1. You certainly have had a good month for finishes! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should be my purchaser of fabric... Ialways love what you have chosen.... I like the ric rac tags on the potholders.... such a fun idea... I hope you don't mind but I might copy that????
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finishes Peg , love the runner and the pot holders was a great idea for those extra blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peg...you are a machine! I know that June is your fave time of year with EOFY stuff......love the table runners and pot holders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy it HAS been a good month for you, lol - this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whow Peg you are on a roll,yep has been a good month for me also,you are rubbing off on me lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg