Sunday, June 19, 2011

Swap arrived for me….and more UFO’s….

IMG_6620

IMG_6621

IMG_6618

IMG_6619

IMG_6617

I joined in the Tea Towel swap hosted by Leonie, it was a fun swap thanks a lot Leonie……..my swap partner was the gorgeous  Lisa……and just check out the wonderful  tea towel and coasters I received from Lisa….just love this tea towel it is just so pretty, and the coasters are just fantastic these are made of felt….I have just taken the photo so now I can use them….thankyou so very much  Lisa I love my gifts…

And I have found a few UFO blocks…so I have been busy using them up…hope you are all have a fab day….very overcast here we may get some rain….

Happy Sunday

Take Care Peg….

The difference between friends and pets is that friends we allow into our company, pets we allow into our solitude.

6 comments:

  1. how lucky are you Peg the parcel you got from Lisa is lovely,i love the tea-towel and look at all those lovely blocks,well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Peg! Love all the projects you have under the needle, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely gift! Good idea for the UFO blocks - what are the finished projects?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swap goodies!
    Good to see your ufo blocks finding a purpose.Especially the snowman basket block. Have your done the rest of them too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty Swap Goodies you have & Nice to see you are Being Productive as Usual..Hope the heavens open up for you...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had another busy day sewing, love all your projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg