Friday, June 10, 2011

Touched by an angel……

IMG_6566

IMG_6567

IMG_6568

IMG_6569

I have been touched by an angel…..Christine has sent to me this wonderful RAK (random act of kindness)…..and yep, I was blown away…just check out all these gorgeous gifts, how lucky am I….

Christine thank you so very much, I just love all my goodies, they are all so very perfect and the card with your special words will be treasured….mwah to you..

Maree thankyou this was such a fabulous idea….

Happy Friday

Take Care Peg

How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it!
~George Elliston

12 comments:

  1. You are so welcome Peg! mwah back to you! Love Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Peg.... those threads look just like the colours you would use?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful presents, Peg. For a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful Peg to have been chosen,Christine has chosen for you well they are beautiful gifts to receive and they come from the heart.
    What a lovely post with 2 lovely people sharing their kindness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts Peg. I love my thread catcher. Says SOME threads from going on the floor. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all lovely, what a fab idea and well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely thing, to do, I'm sure you deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely presents, congratulations Peg!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely idea and what lovely gifts to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just so lovely of Christine - and you are so deserving of it peg.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg