Thursday, June 2, 2011

We are off again…..

IMG_3816

I can’t believe it was 12 months ago we headed here for our first Mt Tenendra Retreat….and guess what…..we are heading off there again tomorrow…..Dale and I are going to meet up with our gorgeous mates  Chooky, Kerry, Cardy, Nicole, (who is our Masterchef for the weekend, this is going to be so awesome)…. Jules and our special friend Fairy Girl….. and we hope to spend some quality time chatting, eating, drinking ….oh, and yes and of course, sewing…..LOL…..how lucky am I………..

So  to all our OPAM ladies …Kris and I have been blown away again…..the winners will be drawn on Sunday Night after I return, if that is OK…..but I really must congratulate everyone on all the fantastic finishes….I just wish I had time to make a comment on everyone’s blog…….that,s what I find difficult…..I visit lots of blogs but sometimes feel a little guilty that I  don’t always make comments….more time is needed I think…….I hope everyone has the best weekend…

Happy Happy Thursday…..

Take Care Peg….

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends.
John Lennon and Paul McCartney

23 comments:

  1. OMG I am so excited......1 sleep see you soon...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait...will I ever be organised????? Travel safely & see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful - Have a great time.

    Hugs - Fee X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great weekend, Peg - sure to with all the "ingredients" you have mentioned there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful, laughy, relaxing, stitchy time, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're off for a fabulous weekend!!!!
    Have a blast :o).....
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dream to participate in these meetings, will ever be. I wish you spend a spectacular experience!
    Hugs
    CARELI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Im so jealous. It looks so good. I would love a weekend with you girls. Sounds like so much fun and what a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh enjoy your stitchy weekend with all those lovely ladies.
    I too will be enjoying a stitchy weekend with some creative friends.
    Thanks for hosting OPAM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You girls are going to have such an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I KNOW you'll have a wonderful time, Peg - enjoy it! And I love your garden blocks from last post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely Peg...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you all the best time.
    Hugz
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now we all expect you girls to provide photos of your efforts this weekend, Peg!!!....so keep that champus bottle well guarded till the work is done!!!!....especially from that Chooky!!!! lol...I hear she likes the bubbly!!! Have FUN.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing I was heading off with you all instead of hitting the books on another uni assignment.Have loads of fun and lots of yummy things to eat :)Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks a beautiful place. Enjoy yourselves (but of course you will.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a great weekend with lots of stiching and laughter. Hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a brilliant weekend Peg. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. have a great time girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have fun Peg!!! Just popping in to let you know I have posted my OPAM for May...and don't feel guilty please...Dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking forward to seeing what those clever little Masterchefs cooked up for you girls. sounds you had a blast of a weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg