Friday, October 21, 2011

Too much temptation out there…

IMG_7277

IMG_7278

 

My lovely friend Maree has her first pattern release…”William Meets Urban”…I could not resist..

Should I start….I am so tempted….I will look for some fabric…maybe I have a kit I could use…I am sure I have…

Please pop over to Maree’s and have a look at another photo of the quilt, maybe you will be tempted like me….

Happy, Happy Friday…

Take Care Peg

A real friend is someone who would feel loss if you jumped on a train, or in front of one.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Peg, another idea on my wishlist, it is a really nice design....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It s a really lovely design is nt it
    I have been very tempted

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing Peg, will need to put on my list(s)to get and do

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice Peg,well done Maree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you were tempted Peg. Well done Maree it looks gorgeous all in it's shiny new pattern form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Peg you are bad :). What happens when you want to use those kits again! LOL! Great pattern by Maree isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely design - I'm sure you'll come up with the perfect fabric for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This applique quilt is lovely!
    I understand you - after visiting Brisbane craft show yesterday, I want to start at least half of the quilts I saw :)))

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Peg there is so much out there...I want to do it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg