Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More gadgets and a sneak peak…

IMG_1116

IMG_1156

More Quilters World gadgets….Titanium Needles…they should outlast any normal needle so far so good………Tapered Taylors Awl, not sure how I have sewn without one of these beside me, such a handy tool…..and Bobbin Washers (Teflon washer eliminates backlash and birds nests on the underside of your quilts for free motion quilting, same as the needles so far so good…)…

And a sneak peak of a project I am working on…

Happy Wednesday

Take care, keep safe…Peg

Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out.

9 comments:

  1. so what do you do with an awl..........I accidental got one a few years ago.......still haven't used it..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some Superior needles -they do last longer. I know about the bobbin washers...and an awl. But I only use my awl for pattern making, what do you use it for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awl?? What do you use it for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like we all need a lesson on how to use an awl.... haha....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awl???? Please tell Ms Gadget Queen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some interesting gadgets there Peg and a cute sneek peek,have a happy day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting Tea Towel Peg....thats if it is a tea towel and yes please do tell us the uses of an awl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peg.. J'aimerais connaitre en détail vos gadgets et le savoir faire.
    Merci Gisèle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love using an awl it really helps feed the blocks through more evenly .I haven't tried those needles so will be interested to see how you like them . Do I see laundry on that sneak peak?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg