Wednesday, June 5, 2013

For Marc

IMG_3644

IMG_3645

IMG_3643

IMG_3641

“Lets Stitch Together”…….our second swap for the year…A Cushion……..so I have made for Marc this stitching cushion..with a few other bits and pieces.…

I made myself one of these a while back and I use it every night….it sits on my recliner with me….thread catcher attached to cushion and a magnet so I can loose my scissors and plenty of space to stick pins/needles all those sharp things…LOL……

Happy Wednesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

16 comments:

  1. The cushion you made for Marc is just lovely Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks better as a cushion than as a framed piece as I originally thought!! Good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely... and I agree a little cushion is just great for stitching...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project, a very handy gift love the bits and pieces you sent as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set Peg. Beautiful fabric featured on the thread catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute parcel to receive Peg,lucky Marc,that cushion is fantastic,love it,well done Peg and have an awesome day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely choice of fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely set of sewing necessities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I love your fabric choice for the pillow!

    Hugs,
    Tatty

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cushion is just lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cushion there for the Swap, Peg.. and so very practical too. Lucky Marc!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky Marc.. How many packets of Peggy Pigs and Pals did you buy ???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg