Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Easter has arrived for Me….

IMG_5224

IMG_5225

IMG_5226

Oh My Goodness…

look what has come on in the post for me…my 12inch Easter Mini…..

My gorgeous mini has been made by Illene …..…..

Illene I love it, thank you so much…mwah…

but, there is more, Illene has also included some yummy chocolate and also this lovely hand made Easter card…

I have been very spoilt, big hug coming to you Illene….

Swap Mama was the amazing organizer…Chez (Dory) is so organized with her swaps, how lovely are these coasters she has organized for all of us to send to our partners… and labels to stitch…..she is an amazing lady …….huge hug Dory…

IMG_5228

IMG_5229

Happy Wednesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

 

23 comments:

  1. Illene has made you a lovely mini Peg. It looks so lovely on your little hanger stand. Enjoy your choccie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you will be ready for the Easter bunny with your lovely mini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh it's so cute! And it was my pleasure to supply the trading coasters... just another memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mini Peg, hope you enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun seeing bunny's hop onto our blog posts.... that's a gorgeous one...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Easter mini enjoy your treats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This easter bunny is so cute.
    Grit

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely fun swap for Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that mini! Lovely treats to go with it too. I am posting my mini tomorrow and have had fun with this swap. Enjoy your choccie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peg just love your mini - lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lucky to receive such a lovely swap gift.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very lovely mini !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet mini from Illene... and I love the little extras too, enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been neglectful of reading blogs of late and am catching up! I delightful scroll through your most recent posts shows me that you are receiving lots of pretties in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card but it should be on such way that everyone will take printout of this card any ways nice art and i really appreciated your work keep it up thanks for sharing.
    Ink and Cartridge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg