Friday, September 8, 2017

And the Winner is!!!! and a special birthday….

Opam 2017

Super Sorry…

it has been one of those weeks!!!!

Well done everyone…

121 finishes….

My darling partner in crime Kris and I would like to thank you all for playing along, updating those sidebars and for also sending the emails with your tallies…

it really is very much appreciated….

Britta

is our August winner…

Britta please if you could forward to me an email I will send a little something in the post…

Best ever Friday

take care

keep safe

Peg

IMG_6270

Super Happy 60th Birthday to Dear Cath….

this photo was taken at Kate & Wills Wedding…

that is the ROYALS….

we had a retreat at Carol..to celebrate the big event and yes we just had to dress up…

LOL

we do have heaps of Fun on our Kirk Retreats…..

6 comments:

  1. Congrates to Brittany on the POAM win....

    Happy Birthday 🎉 to Carol. Love the photo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Britta....
    & Happy Birthday to Carol too... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I can just picture that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys this is very wonderful site.I am very likely to this site.i have more information from this site thanks for sharing
    หนังเกาหลี

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg